Huw has lived in Dolydd for 10 years and is a former chair and current member of Llanwnda Community Council.
- Tackle the housing crisis.
- Turn vacant houses back into use.
- Creating local employment opportunities.
- Deal effectively at local level on issues such as dog fouling and litter.
- Act at a more strategic level for effective provision for vulnerable older people and children and families.
- Discuss any new opportunities that arise following the opening of the Bontnewydd bypass.
- Hold regular surgeries.