Dr. Elin Walker Jones
Elin is currently a Bangor county and city councillor, as well as a clinical psychologist working for the NHS with children and young people with learning disabilities and autism.
More about Elin:
- One of the founders of Parkrun Penrhyn.
- Supported the Maestryfan community in upgrading the playing field and creating a community garden.
- Campaigned for the new Ysgol y Garnedd building.
- Secured a new footpath between Ffordd Eithinog and Bryn Eithinog and a roundabout at the bottom of Lôn Bryn to alleviate school traffic.
- Supported Adra to build the Llys Elidir flats in the ward.
- Adopted proposals on Universal Basic Income and a Plastic Free Council, among others.
- Held litter picks.