Menna has lived in Penrhosgarnedd for 20 years, and has represented the Pentir ward on Gwynedd Council since 2017. She's standing for the new Faenol ward.
More about Menna:
- Restoration to a part of Glasinfryn's bus service following cuts.
- Helped people get social housing.
- Part of a successful campaign to prevent the development of a large and unsuitable housing in a neighbouring ward.
- Helped to solve problems at the Goetre Uchaf estate, Penrhosgarnedd.
- Distributed free food packages and helped individuals during the pandemic
- Provided key support whilst establishing a new surgery at Parc Menai employing four people.
Work in the Community:
- Sits on the Care Scrutiny Committee, Fostering Panel, Local Joint Consultative Committee and SACRE (Gwynedd Council).
- Chair of Bangor Ogwen Area Forum.
- Governor at Ysgol y Faenol and Ysgol Tryfan.
- Member of Pentir Community Council.
- Chair of the Penrhosgarnedd Center committee.
- Member of the editorial board of the Goriad community newspaper.
- Member of Menter Iaith Bangor's committee.