Elfed Wyn Williams
Elfed is a local lad, and has represented this area on the Council since 2012.
Some of Elfed's achievements:
- Improved safety outside Ysgol Gwaun Gynfi: three sets of traffic calming lights, new signs and a mandatory speed of 20 mph.
- Played a leading role in securing weekly Mobile Mail visits.
- Lead the restoration of Tŷ Elidir back into community use in 2014.
- Undertook major restoration and repair of the area's roads, bridges and footpaths in the aftermath of the 2012 floods.
- Member of the Defibrillator Committee - playing a part in securing a defib at Arfon Garage, Ty Elidir, Dinorwig Lodge Cafe and Beran Garage.
- Secured major work to improve local housing estates, including: Driveways and wall scheme in Pentre Helen - working with Adra and the Council to create 50 new driveways and walls on the estate, fencing and footpath scheme in Rhydfadog - working with Adra to ensure re-fencing and installing new paths on the estate, ensured flood barriers are installed to protect housing on the Faenol Estate.
Do you like this post?