A brief summary of Siân Gwenllian MS' week, Arfon's representative in the Senedd.
- Chaired Plaid Cymru’s Stand and Deliver event, a conversation about women standing for election.
- Wrote to the Chief Executive of Gwynedd Council calling for urgent action to alleviate local concerns in Llanberis.
- Welcomed Bangor's bid to become the UK Capital of Culture 2025.
- Supported Plaid Cymru's call to license jet skis.
- Visited the Maes Ni project, Maesgeirchen.
- Visited Nyth, Frân Wen’s new arts center in Bangor.
- Wrote a letter to the First Minister asking for assurances that additional support will be available to GPs, hospitals and other agencies such as the police following the tourism population surge.
- Welcomed the announcement that UNESCO has designated Gwynedd's slate areas as a World Heritage Site.
- Met with the North Wales African Society.
Do you like this post?