A brief summary of Siân Gwenllian MS' week, Arfon's representative in the Senedd.
- Expressed great disappointment with the Welsh Government's weak and vague plans to tackle the Second Homes crisis. Click here to read more.
- Asked questions to the Education Minister about the new curriculum and qualifications.
- Visited community schemes in Bethesda.
- Chaired the Senedd’s Cross Party Group on Women.
- Welcomed the nomination of World Heritage Site Status to Gwynedd's quarrying areas.
- Thanked the Cwm-y-glo and Llanrug food scheme for their excellent work.
- Welcomed the reopening of Bangor High Street, and shared my vision for its future. Click here to read more.
Do you like this post?