Cai has represented the Seiont ward on Gwynedd and Caernarfon councils for five years. Caernarfon ward boundaries are changing this year and he has put his name forward for the new Canol Tref Caernarfon ward.
More about Cai:
- Chairman of Porthi Dre Cyf. - the company responsible for the O Law i Law shop on Pool Street and many other schemes.
- One of the founders of Cofis Curo Corona - a group that supported vulnerable people during the lockdown.
- Volunteer with Fareshare - a scheme sharing supermarket surplus food.
- Governor of Ysgol yr Hendre and Ysgol Syr Hugh Owen.
- Member of the Harbor Trust.
- Member of Adra's Board of Managers.
- Record of attendance at meetings amongst the best on Gwynedd Council since 2017.
- Holds regular surgeries.
- Has dealt with well over 670 queries by residents.
- Chairs Caernarfon Town Council's Executive Committee.
- Deputy Mayor of Caernarfon Town Council this year.